Thursday 13 February 2014

Topshop Lemon Inspiration - Highstreet Trend Update

I like to keep to my word but realise this much promised video has taken a lot longer than I ever intended. Fear not though, your latest video helping of trend updates has hit YouTube. 

This week's video is all about the colour yellow (lemon to be exact), and how lemon and all other shades of yellow are set to be your new best friends from now until the end of spring/summer '14. 


Catwalks were adorned with lemon colour pops left, right and centre for their SS14 shows, leading the high street to follow suit. However, whilst looking for some pieces in the highstreet to show you as inspiration, I found lemon a bit few and far between except in good old Topshop, which is why this video now centres around one shop rather than many. But fear not, you'll be able to shop this trend in a lot more places than just Toppers, it's just taking a little longer to hit down to other stores. Think of this video as your forewarning, allowing yourself to be one step ahead of the trend!! 

Fyodor Golan SS14
J.W. Anderson SS14





So take a look at my video for inspiration on how to include the colour into your wardrobe and be sure to watch to the very end where I've included some outtakes (it's not just a one take fits all approach in the YouTube world you know!). Leave me a comment on what you want to see next and keep checking back on my blog to see my latest offerings in between times.


That's all for now.
Paige x

No comments:

Post a Comment