Monday 27 January 2014

Trend Favourites: Nightwear as Daywear

Check out my latest (and first) YouTube Trend Favourite video. I actually posted this 2 weeks ago but have been incredibly busy going on holiday to Egypt and working etc that I haven't had time to post this intro blog.

Since I filmed this, I've noticed a whole array of more pyjomo's (pyjama kimonos) now hitting down into the highstreet, with Topshop repeating back into the style as it gets BIG on the lead up to Spring/Summer.

I had promised in the video to do a lemon trend Highstreet Favourite video as part of this series, therefore shall be posting that video hopefully on Sunday... watch this space!

For now I will leave you with the link (and a screenshot) but, if you have any questions on anything you see in the video be sure to leave me a comment and let me know you've found it through my blog!

Click HERE for the video...
Thanks,
Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment